Deliverance Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for deliverance.

We have been continuing to lift you up before the Lord Jesus, praising and glorifying Him with you and asking Him to rebuke every tactic formed to attack you and hinder your progress, standing on Zech 3:2 and Exod 23:27. We have prayed that the Lord would convict the hate and envy directed toward you, that He would remove a heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh and set you free indeed, standing on John 8:36 and 2 Cor 10:4. We have asked Him to establish your steps and heal those who have been harmed, committing your works to Him as we stand on Prov 16:3. We have continued to pray that every principality and demonic manifestation working through this situation would be cancelled, that every transfer of spirits would be bound off of you according to Matt 18:18, and that every work of witchcraft would be broken and cancelled according to Mic 5:12. We cover you and this prayer with the blood of Jesus, trusting in the overcoming power of His blood standing on Rev 12:11.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord bring rebuke to the enemy, bring conviction, break strongholds and bring peace to your progress, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered and you are still waiting for full deliverance and breakthrough, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her constant harassment towards me using black people, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This is not racism it’s someone deliberately harassing someone out of pure envy using a race, Lord Jesus I ask that...
Replies
13
Views
143
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the witchcraft my mom uses or used, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus set my mom free from the witchcraft that she has done, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus take my moms heart of stone and give...
Replies
12
Views
114
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### and the members of his household and all the ways they are being used by Satan thru envy and jealousy, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I ask that you being down Lord Jesus all envy and jealousy...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom