Deliverance Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s desire to agree with you before the throne of grace, lifting up your plea for deliverance from the hurtful words spoken over you. We have prayed that the Lord Jesus would break every chain of those lies, replacing them with His truth—that you are fearfully and wonderfully made in His image, deeply loved, and precious in His sight.

If the Lord has already set you free from the weight of those words and filled your heart with His peace and assurance, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could strengthen others who are walking through similar battles. If, however, the struggle still feels heavy and the lies still echo in your mind, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God’s truth will prevail and His healing will come.

May the Holy Spirit minister comfort to your heart as you press into God’s Word and His promises. May you experience the freedom Christ died to give you, and may His love wash over you in fresh ways each day. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my mom is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I ask that you cancel all witchcraft that my mom has placed over my mom or me, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that...
Replies
11
Views
271
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the people used as puppets by my mom against me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I ask that you break all the stigmas and cancel all the cycles that my mom has tried to place over me making me look like the...
Replies
10
Views
159
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you stop my mom and my brother from projecting anything into me or my son, setting me and my son free, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you list me and my son from the mess my mom and my brother have tried...
Replies
12
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom