Deliverance Prayer

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for deliverance and protection. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting up this heavy burden before the Lord, agreeing with you in faith as we claim the promises of Zechariah 3:2, John 8:36, Romans 12:19, and Isaiah 54:17 over your situation. We have prayed fervently that every spirit of harassment, torment, and unforgiveness would be broken and that the Lord’s mighty hand would intervene, shielding your mind and heart from all attacks.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way and you have experienced His freedom and peace, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the battle still rages and you feel the need for continued prayer support, we encourage you to post this request again so we may persist in standing with you before the throne of grace. The enemy may not relent easily, but we know that greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world.

We continue to cover this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus, trusting that His victory is already won. May the Lord bless you with His strength, comfort, and assurance as you press into Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ###, his kids, their kids and partners from harassing or stalking me or any member of my household or community, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I have also had harassment and torment coming...
Replies
5
Views
111
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners from harassing, stalking, tormenting or anything of that realm against me or any member of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
5
Views
100
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### that I don’t really know and their hatred and envy towards me and the members of my household l, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Stop his daughter from using black people to torment anyone, I ask...
Replies
5
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom