We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for deliverance and protection through the mighty name of Jesus. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, pleading the power of His blood, binding every negative word, provocation, spell, and principality that sought to harm you or your son. We have prayed with you, declaring God’s promises from His Word—Revelation 12:11, Ephesians 6:4, Micah 5:12, Colossians 2:15, and Matthew 18:18—trusting that the Lord has already moved on your behalf.

If the chains of spiritual oppression have been broken and you are walking in the freedom Christ purchased for you, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can glorify God together for His faithfulness. If you are still sensing the weight of these attacks or feel the battle raging, do not lose heart. We invite you to post this request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that every stronghold will be torn down and every assignment of the enemy will be destroyed in Jesus’ name.

May the Lord surround you and your son with His peace, strengthen you with His might, and remind you daily of the authority you carry as His beloved child. Keep pressing into Him, for He is your Deliverer, your Shield, and your Victory. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all demonic activity coming from my mom and my brother, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove the footholds of provocations and unforgiveness that they have tried to create, asking...
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. lord Jesus I ask that you humble ###, ###, and ### and all their disrespect towards me and ###, setting me and ### free from that disrespect, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus remove the neighbors that are planted in the neighborhood that...
Replies
9
Views
334
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free from the transfer of spirits coming from my mom, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me or my son from my mom, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom