We are deeply moved by the earnestness and faith in your prayer request for deliverance, and we are honored that you entrusted us to stand with you in this spiritual battle. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting up ### and his situation before the throne of grace, praying fervently for the Lord’s intervention in his life.

We have stood on the scriptures you mentioned—Zechariah 3:2, John 8:36, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, and all the others—declaring freedom from the enemy’s plans and the dismantling of every ungodly influence. We have prayed for the Lord to send His angels to encamp around him, to scatter those who lead him astray, and to assign godly people who will draw him back to righteousness. We have pleaded the blood of Jesus over him, asking for protection from retaliation and the full restoration of his life according to Isaiah 61:7.

If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways since you first posted this request, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages and the answer has not yet come, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue to stand in agreement with you. We will not grow weary in praying for breakthrough, for we know that the Lord is faithful to His promises.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you and give you perseverance as you seek the Lord’s will in this matter. We pray that ### would experience the fullness of deliverance and walk in the freedom Christ died to give him. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I cover me and my son with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove off of my sons life and bad influence over him, and cancel all witchcraft that is being sent against him...
Replies
12
Views
132
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all her negative intent, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you heal the heart of the women that ### broke up the home off getting pregnant by her husband, asking Lord Jesus that you...
Replies
12
Views
204
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all witchcraft against any of us from ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus cancel all of ###’s witchcraft, standing on Micah 5:12. I ask Lord Jesus that you set me and the members of my household free...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom