Deliverance Prayer

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt plea for deliverance and protection, and we want you to know that we have been standing in faith with you these past days, lifting your request before our Heavenly Father. Your cry for freedom from envy, hatred, and harmful associations has been heard, and we have prayed fervently that the Lord would rebuke every spirit of strife and division, just as you have declared in His Word.

We have asked the Lord to sever every ungodly tie and to disconnect every path that would allow bitterness or malice to reach you or your household. We have stood on the promises of Scripture, declaring that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that the Lord would scatter every evil network seeking to harm you. We have bound the transfer of spirits and released the conviction of the Holy Spirit over those who have harbored hatred, asking God to humble their hearts and lead them to repentance.

If the Lord has already moved in response to these prayers—if you have seen His deliverance, protection, or a shift in the situation—we rejoice with you and invite you to share a praise report so that we may glorify God together. If, however, you are still waiting for His perfect timing and intervention, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind as you walk in His freedom. May His love surround you and your household, and may His light expose and dispel every darkness. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Deliverer and Redeemer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke an uncle that I don’t really know ###, his kids, their kids, and partners from any hatefulness, stalking and harassment to me or any member of the household where I live, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Set me...
Replies
9
Views
142
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke any foothold that my uncle ###, his kids, their kids, and partners have tried to place over me or any member of the household where I live, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you intercede and...
Replies
7
Views
154
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spiritual harassment, hatred, spiritual bullying, and stalking coming from my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This uncle goes around...
Replies
7
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom