Hofgeshea

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings man of God. I am ### connecting from ###. Please pray for me against powers contending with my glory and next level from my father's house.
Thanks in Anticipation.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FROM NEIGHBORS ###,### DOING HEAVY WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS AND UNNECESSARY ARGUMENT FRUSTRATION, PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
8
Views
110
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
248
I would like to remove the evil and dark envious forces of destruction that surround me in my professional life. There are demons sabotaging my work, my connections, and my reputation and credibility. Please quash those demons and protect the value of my work and the opportunities I seek. Please...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom