Deliverance From Demons:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father, thank you for being with me, and helping me prepare the lesson for religious studies tomorrow, thank you for taking me and bringing me safely from the shops, and for providing for me with your presence. I felt your spirit last night, when I was in distress. I never want that to leave—even when I say I am upset with you.

Dear Father in heaven, I humbly beseech you today, to remove every and all power from the person in my home—who is making my home so emotionally and psychologically unsafe for me. Remove all that power that she has over everyone by in Jesus name, and break the principalities and the darkness and the weirdness in her—because we do not need to put up with it.

I ask you to send a very special deliverance miracle today, and to deliver her from the demons of jealousy, familial spirits, anger, and of course the spirit of death. We do not permit her to torment us with her spirits and refute her excuses too. I hereby plead my case, that you deal with her, as soon as she walks through that front door today—and no longer put up with her excuses for her behaviour. God, make a shift in Jesus name! I ask that only mum and dad make rules in this home, led by you of course, the Holy Spirit. That tonight, will be a peaceful Thursday night—and that she will obey you, and begin studying in her room, and stop being a fake at church. I ask you to bring her to confession and repentance and to seek the forgiveness of all of us tonight. I ask for your blood covering and protection over me and my family, and my uncle overseas who needs your protection and favour right now—please grant him mercy and also a lot of success and make him happy—coz he is so sweet.

Thank you.

In Jesus name.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord please protect this home. Bring peace and healing to all who dwell within and bring them close to you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
507
I neglected prayer and Bible study today and now I'm being tormented by demons. I have excruciating burning all over my body. Please pray for me 😭🙏. ###
Replies
8
Views
322
Lord May you cover our apartment complex with Your Divine protection from all the witchcraft/ voodoo efforts that certain inhabitants have been practicing here in this Caribbean town. May the blood of Jesus cover, nullify, as well as forbid this
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom