JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you for your continued guidance and protection. You are so awesome Father. I pray for peace and deliverance from evil attacks. I take refuge in you Father. Please destroy the plans of the evil enemy.

Please also protect my loved ones (### and ###). I also pray to rest peacefully and not to hear evil sounds.

I love you so much my Lord Jesus. In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Those planing attack on my life let me scatter by fire. may the Lord vindicate me from all my enemies and bless me . show me Goodness and mercy
Replies
12
Views
119
PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FROM NEIGHBORS ###,### DOING HEAVY WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS AND UNNECESSARY ARGUMENT FRUSTRATION, PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
8
Views
110
Please Heavenly Father God rebuke the evil enemy and remove it from attacking so many people where they are unable to function normally. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom