Deliverance from alcohol and ungodly soul ties ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a friend I grew up with but he has been a major obstacle in my life. I even feel like he has stolen 18 years of my life from me. I am asking God if he can please break the soul tie between me and him, but I don’t know if He did or how I could know if He did.
Replies
10
Views
328
Pls pray that my ### leave my moms house. They both drink every night and the last time he stayed, they almost both went to jail for physical altercation. My ### pressures my mother who is nearly ### for alcohol, money, cigarettes, food. I am supposed to move into mom's tomorrow. I feel...
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray that God will deliver me completely from wine addiction. Over the last eighteen years, I have turned to wine to escape life's stresses and financial issues after divorce. I am so tired of the cycle of drinking. I am a Christian and have lost count of how many times I have prayed for...
Replies
11
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom