Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for me I feel like I'm under spiritual attack, I've been having evil thought towards people, I've been feeling unforgiveness towards fellow Christian who I believe have let me down but I'd say the biggest things are my battle with purity and trying to put to death homosexual...
Replies
12
Views
188
1. I am trusting God to restore my relationship with ###, 2. God to set me free from the addiction of porn and lust and free me from all its consequences 3. I desire the peace of Jesus to feel my heart
Replies
9
Views
22
"Lord, I bring my ### before You today. You see his heart, his struggles, and the temptations that are pulling him away from You and away from our marriage vows. I ask that You convict his heart through Your Holy Spirit. Reveal the deception of lust and affairs, and show him the true value and...
Replies
8
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom