Deliverance And Salvation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jude42
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jude42

Guest
Please pray for my deliverance from homosexuality and Salvation.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please agree with me that all ### descendants are saved and set/free from spirits of witchcraft, poverty, strife, rebellion, perversion, barrenness, envy, jealousy, wrath, unforgiveness and hatred.
Replies
8
Views
127
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
220
Father in heaven I thank you for the life of my sons, I ask you to hear our prayers, please pray for my middle son, please agree with me for his salvation. I ask the father to touch his heart and rebuke all bad thoughts, patterns of thoughts, rebuke feelings of loneliness, depression and...
Replies
11
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom