Deliver My Son ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambecuzofu1

Prayer Partner
I want to pray for my son ###. He has ADHD. He is super hyper and does not listen at all. He shows off in school he wets the bed and he talks back. Please pray that his behavior changes for the better. I want him to be an outstanding obedient God fearing boy growing into a man. Educated with strong morals. Pray he finds a woman of God. I know it's far fetch but I want him to well abundantly above whatever I'm praying for. God I pray this in your holy name Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my hubby who has been blindly led from people in his surroundings and at his mum's place. Because of all these, he left me to leave in a house alone for 3 years and only come to see me on Saturdays. I declare Plsams 139:23- 24 and Plsams 120: 2 over my hubby. For years now, he does not...
Replies
9
Views
179
I came here seeking prayers for myself to support me from the pain of being verbally abused and emotionally abandoned by my husband, but then I began feeling The Lord's comfort and strength and decided to ask for prayers to deliver him from the nonsense that pollutes his heart instead. Not so...
Replies
13
Views
385
Please shed light into my son ###'s heart. He needs to be set free from depression, darkness, dungeon and dragons and magic cards, and to forgive me for his dad's and mine divorce.
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom