Delayed package

Angeline

Beloved of All
Today I bring a small detail in prayer, we are allowed to pray about small details as well as the big things and for this I am very thankful and I will do it now. "May this package that is already a few weeks delayed now arrive very soon". No weapon formed against servants of the Most High shall prosper. It be so, in Jesus Name. amen
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, people say we should forgive sinners and leave justice to You. But my heart is full of questions. When someone does something wrong, why don’t they face the consequences at that very moment? And when an innocent family loses the person who was their only support and breadwinner, how can...
Replies
11
Views
153
I sell things online in addition to my other jobs. My sister and I have a small business doing this together. Because of my new work schedule, I cannot mail packages as easily as I used to be able to do so my sister said she'd mail the package we recently sold. It was mainly my job to do this...
Replies
9
Views
155
I posted a prayer yesterday so the package gets delivered at the right time but unfortunately I just got notified that they left it out on the street while we were away, now we are goi by back home and had to cancel all our plan, please pray we get it when we arrive home.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom