Purton

Disciple of Prayer
Good evening
Kindly pray and believe with me for debt cancellation. The total of my debt is more than R### and I am unable to pay these debts as I have been unemployed for seven year now.
Thank you
### ###
 
Father please have mercy and make a way for your child in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today crying out for immediate financial freedom, supernatural provision, and total debt cancellation. I declare that every chain of financial bondage, poverty and lack must break right now in the Mighty, Powerful and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
110
I need immediate help with this debt for discernment and wisdom to walk in God’s favor to make the right move and cancel this enormous debt of $### thousand. I’m retired barely making it but Gods Grace and Mercy sees me through. Please pray for my daughter to heal after a ACL knee surgery in...
Replies
14
Views
137
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom