Debt etc

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart concerning your financial burdens. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer these past days, lifting up your need for provision and peace before our Heavenly Father. We asked Him to calm your fears, open doors of opportunity, and remind you that He is Jehovah Jireh—the God who sees and provides—even when the way forward seems impossible.

If God has moved in a tangible way—whether through unexpected income, wisdom to manage what you have, or simply a settled assurance in your spirit—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the weight of these concerns still lingers, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing. Let us keep seeking Him together, trusting that He is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May He grant you rest from anxiety, clarity in your decisions, and the deep comfort of knowing you are not alone. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god. ### says she want me in her life. She says I'm important to her. But when she goes to the strip. She never wants to go with me. She always want to go with ### the other man. She says she's homesick. But she act a different way around this other guy. That's why I decided not to have...
Replies
6
Views
108
Keep praying for me. The issue that I've been dealing with hasn't quite been resolved yet. The source is coming at me even harder. They are now saying that I will get ### or ### or some other disease if I don't do a certain thing. They are even pushing me to say and/or declare that they cannot...
Replies
13
Views
448
Everyone pray that God will break every single agreement or vow, or covenant, or pact that I may have made, consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously. Ex: That I will lose a certain something, and that the only way to get them back is to watch a certain video, or go on a certain person's...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom