Debt Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
I pray that I will no longer have debt and have a healthy family. I pray that our financial crisis will be over.
 
Lord I put brother ### in your loving care Lord. Help him and take care of his financial needs, remove all financial liabilities from his life. Give him a good family life filled with your love, Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Dear friends, I kindly request you, to pray, 1, to get away from all the sickness, 2. to overcome financial problems, 3, get a good proposal, 4, start the work and end with good success 5, some things done wrong people make fun, insult with painful words, to get free from that. 6, destroy any kind of evil spirit in our family. Thank you.

Dear friends, I kindly request you — ###, age ###, she is in deep depression, so headache, legs pain, shivering, feeling so nervousness & fear, so many negative thoughts, loss of memory, please pray for them. Thank you.
 
Honor the people, that God will send to you, and they will help you financially.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
178
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
213
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against many burdens. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom