Dearest heavenly lord, I am blessed and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am blessed that You are my father. Lord thank you for everything you have given me. Lord I pray for a safe and healthy check up for tomorrow in Your Name. I claim for painless injection, I pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy! I claim this in Your Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
309
Dearest heavenly lord, I am happy & grateful for this beautiful morning, I am happy and grateful for the beautiful blessings are there with me. I am grateful and blessed for everything I am having. Dearest lord help and accept my prayer to remove all my blockages and obstacles. Dear lord bless...
Replies
9
Views
339
Dearest Heavenly Lord, I am haply and grateful and thankful for everything I am having, I am thankful for this beautiful morning .. I am happy and blessed I here writing a prayer to my father!!! Father my lord bless me and my family with beautiful cottage and showers me miracles everyday ..my...
Replies
6
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom