Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A MAN THATS A GOOD THING THAT ISNT A FAN OF ### THE DEMON WHO EATS LIGHTS ON HER TOUR FOR FUN GREATLY I GET EVERYTHING BACK I WAS AT VIP ### I WORKED HATD THEN ### PORTALED IN TOOK ME OUT OF MY GAME THEN THE GAME IM LOCKED OUT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET MY VIP BACK LIKE I SAID I...
Replies
11
Views
140
Master God I ask You again please may Your Sovereign Will be done in my life in Jesus Christ Name Amen. Master God forgive me for all my sins in Jesus Name Amen. I am confused can I pray to the Son directly to Jesus I know the Son is one with the Father and Holy Spirit. But you never see...
Replies
6
Views
107
Sovereign God of the Bible. I ask for Your forgiveness for my sins in Jesus Name for the sake of my very requests in Jesus Name. I acknowledge I am a sinner, a wicked sinner. You know my heart, God of the Bible. I have evil intentions and an evil mind, and I ask You to have mercy on me in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom