Dear prophet pray for my ### she ...

Borewyn

Disciple of Prayer
Dear prophet pray for my daughter she is having tongue problem and not speaking.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your daughter's behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore your child's tongue, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that if it is Your will that I meet that little prophet whose voice shall be heard around the world. That little one who will sound the alarm, and blow the trumpet, and announce the soon coming of...
Replies
7
Views
184
Heavenly Father in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You for my dear friend, the prophetess. Bring healing to her body in Jesus' name. Baptize her anew with the Holy Ghost, and fire. Let that anointing that breaks every yoke abide upon her. That she...
Replies
8
Views
236
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom