Dear prophet I want you to pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear prophet I want you to pray for me. I'm having problem with my ### so man of god help me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello I want to appreciate the good work of ### who helped me to bring back my husband after running away from my kids and I, ### pray for my husband and he returned back to me. I must say ever since I was giving birth I have never experienced such a miracle before in my life. God's power is the greatest. ### also prayed for my sister who was having herpes; immediately she got cured. I know you will not believe because it sounds funny, but God never fails. Bring your problem to God; He alone can save you and bring happiness to your life forever. ### is here to accomplish you to God, restore your marriage, deliver you from evil spirits, bless you, protect you, and bring you closer to God. Contact him on: ### for prayers and miracles.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Little one prophet I receive you in Jesus' name! Your voice shall be heard around the world declaring the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ! You will perform miracles, signs, and wonders in Jesus' name! You will have a double portion! Your anointing will be so great that devils will cry out...
Replies
12
Views
203
Prophet ### kindly pray for me to get injunction order for my flat soon as possible since the same has been trespassed by the opponents although the matter is the court and it's now a year already.
Replies
7
Views
304
Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom