Dear prayers, my name is ###, ...

Alimish

Disciple of Prayer
Dear prayers, my name is ###, please pray for me for my life~ my life is being too many problems and dangers that I couldn't handle, it will be since years ago that someone has fed me poison for my good study and good health, now my study doesn't work good, sometimes I fail in subjects nothing of interest and my health was becoming so bad, day by day I am becoming a skinny body that I can't eat foods well, I can't sleep well, and also day by day my friends are hiding me and ignoring me, no one can love me in my college. So please help me that my life was changed soon and I will get such a good love ones for my life. So dear prayers please please please🙏 pray for me in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
9
Views
51
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
224
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom