Dear prayer partner, Please pray and stand in proxy for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pearly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pearly

Guest
Dear prayer partner,

Please pray and stand in proxy for ### to never have desire or no more taste for alcohol. Please pray for ### to get a sponsor and have the strength and wisdom to do the right thing and never abuse alcohol again. Also please pray for his health/ sleep apnea and neuropathy to leave his body. Pray for ### to get to get the right job and for her good future. Pray for ### compensation to be released and for a move in the right neighborhood.

Thank you and God bless your ministry.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Partner, please join me pray for God’s direction bcos am currently tired of life at the moment. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
293
Looking for a life partner. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
122
Dear Partner Please pray against witchcraft and evil powers which may be coming against ### family, I had a dream of a witch doctor pointing a book at me passing by near ### home. Please pray for urgent financial breakthrough, agreeing with you in prayer, Amen God bless you, Jesus is Lord
Replies
10
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom