Dear people of God, Please pray for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
102
Dear People in Christ Let Me praise Our Lord and Thank Him. Thank you for your prayers for the prayer requests, for me and my loved ones. There were some answers from the Lord and grateful to Him and you people who prayed. And Again I Thank The Lord for all provisions till this moment. Yet...
Replies
5
Views
240
Please pray for a friend who is dealing with alcoholism. He doesn’t want anymore advice. He’s gone off the deep end. And pray for a dear old man who is like a dad to me, pray for his health! God bless all of you who pray for my needs and others. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom