Dear Members I am going through a lot of stress right now in my###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1309
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1309

Guest
Dear Members

I am going through a lot of stress right now in my life. Not knowing what to do. Want God to be my guiding force and my safeguard. Have full faith in his power. He is the one who can do anything.

I belong to the Roman Catholic Church. I want to marry my cousin. For me, Love is God. Truly believe that God is the one who made us together in a loving relation for the past 5-6 years. Why do we say marrying your cousin a sin? God never said so & there is no mention in the Bible that cousin marriages is a sin. Please pray for ###.

With regards

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several prayer requests and I'm sorry, don't mean to overwhelm anyone. I'll try to do my best to keep it as short as I can! First of all, I would like urgent prayer for my daughter ### who's working at a secular school and teaches children with autism, high school students. One of the...
Replies
8
Views
383
I am going through a lot right now but still I continue to pray and read the Bible. I’m trying my best to continue to get closer to God. I was saved at 5 yrs old so I’ve always been close with God, coming from a church family. My great-grandfather was a pastor, but as I got older I grew even...
Replies
16
Views
413
I am going through a lot of Turmoil/Stress in my married life. It's on the urge of breaking. Please pray so that my marriage is saved. Please do so urgently.
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom