Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BythegraceofGod

Account Closed
I pray that you cast out any evil spirits in me. Heal me, change me for the better.

Please help at my place of employment where I feel people are trying to remove me in witchcraft ways. I pray for your strong protection. I do the job of 3 people and the pay is not even close to good. I train drivers, provide TLC, and handle IT. Not an easy job. But the people working there have no idea what I get paid. They see me and think that I have it made the way I carry myself, but it is really getting to me. I finally got the courage to say something about my pay last week. The vice president's response was, "Please be patient. I will never forget what you do here." Today the president and vice president resigned. So now I don't know what is going to happen. They hired people that don't know what they are doing. Meanwhile, I never got a raise. So I leave it in your hands, Lord Jesus. Please protect me; I need my job. If I didn't, I would have been out a long time ago. I pray that the next person in charge does the right thing. If anybody has any evil on their minds, please leave me and my dad alone. Please excuse any typos; I am on a phone.
 
I pray the LORD protects you from ALL witchcraft and your father too and everyone on the planet. I pray all witchcraft will be destroyed on the entire planet. I pray you take comfort and guided by the HOLY SPIRIT into all truth. I pray God protect you and give you guidance about HIS Will for you. In YESHUA's holy name. I pray The LORD hears this prayer and forgives my sins in order for this prayer to be fruitful. Thank You LORD, Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray you will not be falsely accused and or falsely judged. I also pray God brings your faith closer to HIM. I PRAY his will be done and know if you are innocent God knows too and your situation. I pray the situation will bring glory to God and that you will forgive the person falsely accusing you. I pray that the matter will pad and be restored and that all involved will be closer to Christ. I pray in YESHUA's name. I pray God forgives my sins in order for this prayer to be heard and to be fruitful. If you can please keep in touch if you can. I would like to know how GOD brings this situation to pass and glorifies HIM. I pray you be brave and trust the LORD. Amen

I am sorry the second prayer was for a different post forgive me please

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
84
safe travels dear LORD as i head to class thank you show me love father protection to myself and sister in Jesus name amen
Replies
14
Views
59
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom