Siehill
Disciple of Prayer
Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against you in these times. I have so many emotions about these sacrifices that I have made to get closer to God with a goal to receive his grace and mercy. Lord God this experience has been one of the most historically educational events of my life and I'm praying that you allow me time to mourn this loss and prepare for my family's future. My life for the past ### years has been fair based on my life choices but not equal to my worth spiritually. As my inner Eve keeps developing in such a sweet way, fighting to break free from oppression, the devil has worked against your almighty power. As the father of the entire universe over all your wonderful children, I remain faithful. In 1 John 1:9 scripture assures us that confessing our sins brings his faithful forgiveness and total cleansing from unrighteousness. Lord God, I need your protection from evil more than anything right now and your forgiveness over this sin that has hurt so many people due to someone's inability to change. In Ephesians 4:32 scripture connects the divine forgiveness we receive in Christ to the call for us to forgive one another. I ask for forgiveness for my behavior during this confusion as the Demon for the Evil Eye Curse has created so much destructive behavior over us in the most childish way. Father, all I could do is remain calm in such a serious situation, that has truly really horribly hurt the children. I come to you father praying that you declare a spiritual death to the demon that has corrupted your children in the most harmful way. God of the heavens and the earth, the demon attempted to go against God's plan over my life, but with your help and your blessings I fought to get back in alignment with my true calling and I thank you for giving me the strength to keep going. As we seek you, with a relaxed heart father I have forgiven many people who have caused us to hurt in the most disrespectful way. Please remember your children Lord God as I am continuing to heal from a horrible allusion that was painted in the image of your property. We thank you Lord God for the good days and I pray that many more good days are restored with the power to totally diminish the bad days. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen!

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.