Corazon Burgos

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, thank you for the response of the agency of my request for correction of my personal data, I do pray for the positive results of my request. thank you also for the response of the doctor of my ###, praying for his complete healing, I pray this in Jesus name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Our Hearts...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 1:20 – “At this, ### got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, ### responds to the devastating news that he has lost his children and all his possessions...
Replies
8
Views
187
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
98
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom