Dear Lord, thank you for the answered ...

Hello, friend. I join you in praising God for His goodness in your life. I will continue to pray for Him to work in your situation and open doors for you to find work. May He sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I know I've been away for a while. I seek you Lord for I don't have the answers and I'm trying not to lose hope and faith. My life is troubled. I come to you praying for my family, me, my children, my grandchildren, and my nephew. Seems like some where I've failed and as much as...
Replies
9
Views
114
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
97
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,828
Members
650,156
Latest member
Nalseilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom