Dear Lord, thank you for my ### helping my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv123

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, thank you for my ### helping my mom and step dad getting the electricity bill paid, and please I just pray that my ### pays his electricity bill Friday so we will have electricity, and I pray that he gets the water bill paid and gets it turned back on soon. And I pray Lord that he gives me money so I can get our daughter things that she needs Friday and get me some shampoo and stuff that I need. And I pray that you keep my ### safe while he's working today and I just pray that he doesn't get hurt. And I pray that maybe my family and I and my ### can get something good to eat and drink today. I love you Lord and thank you for everything you have done for me and I just pray that you forgive me if I've done or said anything that you didn't like and just help me Lord be who you want me to be and my family and my daughter and my ### Lord, If it's your will Lord, please answer my prayer, In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly father please provide for these people. show your guidance, favor, protection and wisdom. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
271
Dear God please help to be a better person and a better man and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and please help be a better employee and please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please let me win the lottery and to so much money that I can...
Replies
11
Views
222
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom