Dear Lord, Thank you for helping me during this rough

NeedToCancelAccount

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Thank you for helping me during this rough time. And I want to thank everyone who has prayed as well. I have only a couple of weeks left to find a place. It's been so stressful that I haven't been able to apply for work like I was due to my high anxiety levels. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. This is my first time here but I really don't know what else to do. To be honest, I've been struggling for a long time. I'm ### and I've been dealing with one thing or another for the past ### or ### years. When my grandmother passed away (she got me into Church), I continued to...
Replies
8
Views
317
Dear God please help to be a better person and a better man and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and please help be a better employee and please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please let me win the lottery and to so much money that I can...
Replies
11
Views
223
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom