Dear Lord, Please stop those looting and ...

pounce

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Please stop those looting and burning down buildings. These poor ###. I pray the violence stops. Amen
 
Amen my Lord! Thank the Lord for keeping Peace in our nation and stopping all fires, looting, and violence. We Praise You Lord and Your Protecting Blood covering over us, our property, all attacks of Your enemies must stop Now! We Praise You!
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to JESUS to control and end those fires in your name we ask JESUS Please stop the fires in ### ### please stop them LORD. Put an end to it.
Replies
14
Views
370
Dear Lord Jesus, Please get people to stop asking me about my job at the zoo. I don’t wanna tell them what I’m going through but sometimes I wish I could. Please get them to stop asking me and if they wanna know, they can always ask my parents so they can ask the pastor. I don’t mind them...
Replies
11
Views
202
Please help me they're lying saying they called me 2x for this urgent phone appt that I didn't get, please protect us our finances can't afford this with the rents and everything keeps going up. Jesus please have this ### call back Urgently my Lord protect us and mighty bless us and Stop these...
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom