Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lydia Epsiba

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear lord please pray for my finances to be blessed.I am suffering a lot with financial difficulties.Without any kind of support.kindly pray that I hould get back all my finances back .praise be to God in the name of the lord our.God.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Lydia Epsiba and her financial difficulties. Lord, you know the struggles she is facing and the burden she carries. We ask that you pour out your blessings upon her finances and provide for all her needs according to your riches in glory.

In your Word, you have promised that if we ask, we shall receive, and that our joy may be full. We claim this promise for Lydia, believing that you are a faithful God who hears and answers prayers. Help her to trust in your provision and to have faith that you will restore what has been lost.

We pray, Lord, that you would open doors of opportunity for Lydia, granting her favor and success in her endeavors. Provide her with wisdom and guidance in managing her finances, and help her to make wise decisions that align with your will.

Father, we also ask for spiritual understanding and discernment for Lydia. Help her to seek first your kingdom and righteousness, knowing that all these things will be added unto her. May she be rooted and grounded in your love, and may she comprehend the depth and height of your love for her.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for the assurance that you are with us in every circumstance. We trust in your provision and believe that you will bring restoration and abundance to Lydia's life. May she experience your peace and joy as she walks in obedience to your Word.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- John 16:24 - "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full."
- Philippians 4:19 - "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
- Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
- Ephesians 3:17-19 - "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend... the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God."

Dear lord please pray for my finances to be blessed.I am suffering a lot with financial difficulties.Without any kind of support.kindly pray that I hould get back all my finances back .praise be to God in the name of the lord our.God.
In Jesus name I pray blessings up on you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am in need of a miracle prayer that we will be able to afford our rent this month for the month of May! My husband keeps telling me will but with how our finances look at the moment I'm not sure and I don't have a lot of trust or faith in him that he can make it happen especially when he's...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before you humbly, acknowledging my financial struggles. You know the challenges I am facing, and I ask for your guidance and provision. Please grant me wisdom in managing my finances and help me to find solutions to overcome these difficulties. I trust in your divine...
Replies
Views
Pray for me I need a job, my finances have been blocked, I'm always depressed and suicidal. May my love life be okay again, may my finances be restored and to get a better job to care for my family in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
Views
Please join me in Prayer for my son's health and finances. Pray that my husband's heart and mind become mindful of the pain and suffering my son is going through.
Replies
Views
Please pray for an my boys and I. I’m a single mom of two 13 and 10. My finances have been greatly effected by my health. My income was reduced by 1/3. Struggling to keep up with our rent. Please pray for a financial blessing for our family. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom