Dear Lord, Please heal the relationship between ### and ###. He

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please heal the relationship between ### and ###. He is a good man who has been lead astray by the devil. He is living the bright lights, big city lifestyle. Send an angel to guide him and bring about a Christmas miracle. Please bring back the man God showed me and fell for. Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
207
I pray to have the relationship between ### and I restored so we can live in a committed relationship with each other. I pray his anxieties will be controlled allowing us to love each other. I love him dearly and miss him tremendously. Please Jesus, I ask your help to make this happen.
Replies
8
Views
405
Heavenly Father, We come before You today with humble hearts, seeking Your divine intervention and guidance. We lift up ### and ### to You, asking for Your healing touch upon their relationship. Lord, You are the God of reconciliation and restoration, and we trust in Your power to mend what is...
Replies
6
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom