Dear lord please have your way in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for ### to be deliver ### from alcohol. Intercede urgently, Lord, reminding ### of ###'s wife going through labor pain. Deliver ### from alcohol, rage, ego, and selfishness and being putting blame on ###'s wife, Lord. Intervene speedily, Lord, it's affecting ###'s mental health and...
Replies
13
Views
212
I have had ambitions for this season of my life: to share Jesus with my new friends. But I have experienced a lot of difficulty in my faith, like struggling to get myself to choose to spend time with him, as much as I want to. And I still pray for them and learn scriptures and go to church and...
Replies
11
Views
97
I want to first acknowledge that Jesus is my LORD and SAVIOR! I pray for all request here that everyone's needs be met. As for my personal request, both me and my wife have a little ministry here in ###. Two Saturdays a month we street feed and we give out free clothing. I am asking the LORD to...
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom