Dear Lord, please end this loneliness. Please mend ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter earthangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The righteous cry And the Lord hears them ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 🆘🆘🙏 Jesus please send my beloved companion! Have mercy! Have grace! I pray in your holy name 🙏🆘🆘
Replies
5
Views
355
Dear Lord, please end the loneliness and anxiety I suffer from. Living alone is extremely hard for me. I pray for you to bring a wonderful spouse into my life that will be a wonderful companion. I can't bear this loneliness anymore. I've been divorced for ### years now, please Lord, help me. In...
Replies
25
Views
764
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 🆘🆘🙏 Jesus please send my beloved companion! Have mercy! Have grace! I pray in your holy name 🙏🆘🆘
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom