Dear Lord please don't let me die ...

Tan Popatas

Beloved of All
Dear Lord please don't let me die before I am totally comfortable with death. In Jesus name amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of ###, who desires to be completely at peace with the prospect of death. Lord, we ask that you grant ### a deep sense of assurance and comfort in knowing that their eternal destiny is secure in you. Help them to trust in your promises and to find solace in the truth that you are a most strong tower to all those who put their trust in you.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 31:5, "Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God." We pray that you would fill ###'s heart with the assurance that, just as Jesus commended His spirit into your hands, they too can trust in your loving care and guidance.

Lord, we ask that you grant ### a deep understanding of the preciousness of life and the hope that lies beyond death. Help them to grasp the truth that through faith in Jesus Christ, they have the promise of eternal life with you. May this knowledge bring them peace and comfort, knowing that death is not the end but a transition into your glorious presence.

We also pray for strength and courage for ### as they navigate their journey towards complete comfort with death. May they find solace in your presence and draw near to you through prayer and meditation on your Word. Grant them the wisdom to live each day with purpose and to make the most of the time they have been given.

Lord, we lift up ### to you, knowing that you are a compassionate and loving God. May your Holy Spirit guide and comfort them, filling their heart with peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, ###, and may His face shine upon you, granting you the peace that only He can give.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I can pull through throat cancer. I don't want to die. I'm ### and feel, still, that I can be of use somewhere, somehow. please God.
Replies
11
Views
261
i wish i die in my sleep so plz God Help me die i hate life so much.
Replies
8
Views
140
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom