📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!”
<———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————>
🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Dear God our father in heaven with the name of your son Jesus Christ to forgive me for all my sins. Cleanse my heart, my mind and my soul with your holy blood and holy spirit. Please bless us with love, good health and financially. Amen
Lord our Father, I have given the final round of interview with ### and they will be reviewing my UAN which is an EPFO service for details of my last organisation and there is a problem, I have not shared the details for my current organisation ### where I recently joined on ### and the details...