Dear Lord, One of my friend has ...

Hughcad

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, One of my ### has took loan using my bank account. Now he is refused to pay the amount to bank. Bank people are asking money to me which I have never used. Please Lord give my ### to good thoughts so that he will pay all the money.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray my friend can get this phony bill taken away. Allow me to explain: ### upgraded his cell phone with AT&T, but he never in his life has used AT&T for internet. He has Verizon for internet. Anyway, AT&T in the fairly recent past has billed him for both unreturned equipment [he never...
Replies
10
Views
308
I request prayers that God removes the lump on my friend ###'s prostate and that He helps him to heal emotionally and in every way and on every level quickly and easily. I ask that God gives him strength and clarity to make healthy changes on every level of His being. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom