Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... ...

Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
Your request begins with a call to God! Do not think that our Lord does not hear that! "Come to Me all of you who are heavily burdened and I will give you rest...take My yoke and put it on and learn from Me for my way is easy and My load is light!" Let Jesus hook his yoke into your burden so as He may pull you out of this quagmire...at the same time do things that you enjoy, gets you out and feel the sunshine... all fears come from the mind but joy comes from the soul...
 
Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
I have prayed for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
Father, I pray that you free this child of yours from depression. Pour out your love and mercy. Holy Spirit speak peace and soundness of mind. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for me. I am suffering from bacterial folliculitis. As a result, my face, neck, armpits, breasts, under my breasts, belly, genitals, lower back, butt, hips, groins, and thighs itch uncontrollably day and night. I am suffering terribly. They say it is bacteria, especially the bacteria...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom