Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... ...

Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
Hear this prayer oh Lord and grant your peace of mind and body. May the light of your Son Jesus, shine brightly in this child of you and dispel the darkness. Like Legion, please set free in his/her bright mind to serve and give you praise.
 
Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
Prayers sent to Jesus for ###
 
Dear Lord, I’m in need of help... my depression today has completely taken over. I pray that it goes away and I’m able to be happy and to get out of this dark place that I am in right now. Thank you, Amen.
I ask Abba Father in Jesus name to completely deliver you and to preserve you. May God grant you a meaningful and fulfilled life in Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for me. I am suffering from bacterial folliculitis. As a result, my face, neck, armpits, breasts, under my breasts, belly, genitals, lower back, butt, hips, groins, and thighs itch uncontrollably day and night. I am suffering terribly. They say it is bacteria, especially the bacteria...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom