Dear Lord I’m going check up tomorrow ...

Hosanon

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord I’m going check up tomorrow in gynecologist I’m praying everything will be ok and turn all negatives the result of whatever laboratory they ask for me help me Lord I really want this herpes go away and all infections and diseases in my body touch me with your powerful hands and bless me with healing I ask this through your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen
 
Dear God,
I lift up this prayer.
“For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.” (Psalms 84:11)
In Jesus name we pray,
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I’m going to try and travel home today, please keep me safe. Please watch over my family this morning. Please help me not to have any consequences at work. Lord help my presence not to disrupt my wife’s attitude and help her tests to come out really great, please Lord help with that...
Replies
12
Views
428
Dear Lord I pray everything will be ok for my health I will go check to gynecologist next week since I have infection hope all the result turn into negative Lord I’m afraid and feel nervous hoping this herpes will go away in my body touch me with your powerful and miracle hand dear Lord help me...
Replies
11
Views
323
Dear lord, I’m going through a financial crisis right now. My rent is due today, my credit is bad and I need to pay for my college courses. I’ve been trying to figure it all out for the past ### months. I Need you more than ever right now lord, I try not to worry but problems keep arising...
Replies
8
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom