Dear Lord I want to thank you for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I want to thank you for all of your work. The work You have done, are doing and are going to do fixing the things I allowed to get messed up. I come to you in the name of Jesus and ask for traveling mercy and that he gets home sooner than later. I love you Jesus and you deserve all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
186
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
146
but I really feel unable to physically, or psychologically. You know the issues, age, arthritis. You know the career I desire, the medication I'm on I would say works but causes other problems. Isolation, addiction. I have acted inappropriately towards people who have tried to help me, I need to...
Replies
11
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom