Dear Lord, I have just lost my job and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Please pray for me as I search for a new job. After 17 years at my old job, some of my coworkers and I were just let go because we were replaced by machines. I have bad social anxiety making this hard. Sometimes the anxiety makes me sick. My husband is now the only one making money. 2. Pray...
Replies
5
Views
140
Please I need yours prayers for God's intervention to restore my property back to me and not be sold to someone else.
Replies
10
Views
402
Everything seems unbearable right now. My name is ### ### from the ### and I just lost my job, I have no savings and there is no option for me already, Government or shelters seems dangerous, and I don't have a family to go. I don't know where to go if I get evicted. Please everything is...
Replies
13
Views
602
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom