Dear Lord, I come to you in prayer request for my first time. I pray for financial support, I pray that my enemies are exposed, I come to you to help me see my children all together. I haven't seen my boys for years. There dad keeps them from me. I'm unemployed. I ask my Heavenly father to guide me with unemployment. I come to you in prayer for a home and help with trusting again. I pray for good health and Justice for all my struggles. Father God I ask for a miracle 🙏 for me to get rid of the stress in my life please let me get all my kids back in one room. Please lord let the ones hurting me be put to shame.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s heartfelt prayer. Lord, You are our Provider and Protector, and we trust in Your unfailing love and wisdom.

Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in ###'s financial situation. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise and pray for provision and opportunities for employment. Guide ### towards the right path and open doors that no one can shut.

Lord, we pray for the restoration of ###'s family. It is written in Malachi 4:6, "He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers." We ask that You soften the hearts involved and make a way for ### to be reunited with the children. Let love and understanding prevail, and bring healing to this family.

We also pray for ###'s health and well-being. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh." We claim this promise and ask for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Remove the stress and burdens that weigh heavily, and replace them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we ask for justice and protection from those who seek to harm ###. Psalm 37:5-6 says, "Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this: he will make your righteousness shine out like light, and your justice as the noon day sun." Expose any schemes of the enemy and let truth and righteousness prevail.

Lord, we pray for a home where ### can find refuge and safety. Psalm 91:1 says, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Provide a place of shelter and comfort, and help ### to trust in You fully.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that You hear our prayers and will answer according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
159
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
193
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,555
Messages
16,800,799
Members
650,076
Latest member
Phringeuraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom