Dear Lord I come to right now to thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I come to right now to thank you for this day, a day to thank you, praise you, worship you and give you all the glory. Lord you know my heart is heavy and you know why. Lord I put all my trust, faith and hope in you and you alone. Lord please build a hedge of protection around ### and I, our family and friends in the name of Jesus give us that protection. Lord Satan has stolen so much from us, this has been the hardest struggle but the best learning experience. I ask you please Lord in the name of Jesus to give ### and I both that miracle we are praying for. ### thinks I could never forgive him, I have forgiven him and I have told him that. Lord please open his eyes to see that You also have forgiven him just as I have. Lord in the might name of Jesus I ask you to show ### these things he has never seen and draw him close to you and return him to our family, heal and restore our hearts. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
152
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
189
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom