Dear Lord, heal my eye sight. It ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want complete healing for my eyes. Im nearsighted so can't see far away. Would like to be able to have good eye sight. In Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
122
Please pray that God restores my eyesight and that I can see clearly again that I won’t have any kind of illness on my eyes, and God performs a miracle on my eyes 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
429
I come to you with a humble heart, seeking your prayers. My eyesight has been growing increasingly blurry due to a degenerative condition with massive appearance of eye floaters that is progressing rapidly. I have faith that Jesus can heal me, and I believe the power of your prayers can make a...
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom