Dear Lord God Jesus Christ I pray ...

Drakogia

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord God Jesus Christ I pray ask for everyone to love ### like ### be friends with ###. I pray ask everyone to give ### eye sight and vision. I ask for everyone to love ### and not hate ###. I ask for everyone to be good to ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ I pray for everyone including myself in this household in JESUS name i pray amen
Replies
11
Views
193
Dear Jesus situation is not over and not good. I took a break to pray and meditate with Christ so I don't act in an unchristian way. Temper my words and that act out but don't react their. I love you God with all my heart and soul. I love you God I love you Jesus In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
268
I’m sending love and prayers for my inner child and everyone dear to me, including our ###, ###, ###, and of course, myself. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom