Dear Lord God, I'm sorry that if I say that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okimikam

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord God,

I'm sorry if I say that I am really not happy. I am so mean to my boyfriend, I know. He's getting into my nerves. I give him advice, he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't have work for 4 years, he always smokes, drinks with no occasion. I told him to be responsible to his health but he is not. I told him to look for a job, maybe online or in the office or put up a small business, but he doesn't. He always plays games online. I know he has many things to do in the house in the afternoon after sleeping during noontime but only in the afternoon. He always has reasons when I asked why he didn't do this or did that. He's irresponsible. I appreciate his help in laundry or small things he does for me. But when I need him to massage me or I just need him when I'm down, sad, and tired, he's not there. All my bad negative feelings for him joined together that's why I am so impatient with him. I easily get hot-tempered, verbally mean. I know he is hurt but I want him to realize and admit his mistakes and correct them. I am sorry about this, Lord God. I pray for him that he won't do it again and I hope he can understand me totally because he always misinterprets my acts and thinking. I pray that he won't be selfish anymore and be responsible for his actions. I pray our love will continue for eternity.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Dear Lord God, I'm sorry if I say that I am really not happy. I am so mean to my boyfriend, I know. He's getting into my nerves. I give him advice, he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't have work for 4 years, he always smokes, drinks with no occasion. I told him to be responsible to his health but he is not. I told him to look for a job, maybe online or in the office or put up a small business, but he doesn't. He always plays games online. I know he has many things to do in the house in the afternoon after sleeping during noontime but only in the afternoon. He always has reasons when I asked why he didn't do this or did that. He's irresponsible. I appreciate his help in laundry or small things he does for me. But when I need him to massage me or I just need him when I'm down, sad, and tired, he's not there. All my bad negative feelings for him joined together that's why I am so impatient with him. I easily get hot-tempered, verbally mean. I know he is hurt but I want him to realize and admit his mistakes and correct them. I am sorry about this, Lord God. I pray for him that he won't do it again and I hope he can understand me totally because he always misinterprets my acts and thinking. I pray that he won't be selfish anymore and be responsible for his actions. I pray our love will continue for eternity.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD, I'M SORRY Dear God, I'm sorry for all the times I said I trusted You, yet still tried to control everything. I'm sorry for the promises I didn't keep and the prayers I rushed through. I know I've disappointed You more times than I can count, but thank You for never giving up on me. Thank...
Replies
7
Views
282
I give up God pushes me even when I'm doing good and the right thing I've been positive to and around people and my household for almost 9 weeks on Sunday and stay positive and all but guess what I know I'm getting punished because I'm ### and a complete ###
Replies
8
Views
315
Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus to say I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for all the times I begged for forgiveness and ran back to sin. Sometimes I judge others. Sometimes I get angry with others. Sometimes I say things I shouldn't. and Sometimes I worry about what the future holds...
Replies
6
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom