Dear Jesus why have you refused to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am angry with You today. I don’t understand why You keep making my life so difficult. I have prayed, waited, cried, and asked You again and again, but still nothing seems to change. If You gave me this life, why have You allowed me to suffer so much? Why do You keep closing every...
Replies
10
Views
57
Heavenly Father I want to understand. I am so sad and so lonely and so very tired. I want and need my husband home. I am too old and have way too much to do Lord. You say you don't give us any more than we can handle... and yet Lord I have more than I can handle. Pets, properties, vehicles, and...
Replies
8
Views
301
Lord why have you forsaken me hear my cry my lord ### ### and ###
Replies
6
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom